Discover the long-kept secret of how yogis relax
– Restorative yoga, “the yoga of being”
– Yoga Nidra, “the sleep of the Yogis”
Because we get a lot of stimulation during the day and are often in “fighting or fleeing” modes, restorative gives you the chance to “be” completely.
Restorative yoga thereby activates the self-healing ability of your body.
Yoga Nidra is an ancient method practiced by the yogis in the Himalayas to relax as deeply as in four hours of sleep in a relatively short time.
Two yoga techniques together form a strong combination to let you relax in these busy and demanding times.
Just recover and recharge, time for yourself.
The lesson consists of three parts:
1) Arriving with movement, stretching and stretching exercises.
2) Restorative Yoga, to recover.
3) Yoga Nidra, to relax deeply.
– From the movement we move quietly to the silence, so that you get a nice transition.
– Breathing is used to get energy, to let go, and to calm your brains.
– The quiet exercises helps you to get out of your head and into your body.
– The postures are supported with props and are comfortable and effortless, so you stay can longer in that position.
– Yoga Nidra is a guided meditation, your body comes in a deep state of relaxation.
– It gives you creative insights and you can place an intention (Sankalpa) for yourself.
After the lesson you feel relaxed, refreshed and have more peace and energy.
In the silence of Yoga Nidra, you understand your answers ….
This post is also available in: Dutch